What is editor?
▪ Interface development environment in which you can execute your QBASIC source program is called editor.
▪ The editor which helps user to write and edit his programs.
▪ It is a tool for writing a programs.
▪ Below is Q-basic Editor for writing a q-basic programs
What is Compiler?
▪ A translator program that translates a high-level language program into its equivalent machine language program.
▪ It translates a whole programs and at the end it displays all the errors or warning at a time.
▪ It translates whole programs at a time.
What is an Interpreter?
▪ It is also a translator program that translates a high-level language program into its equivalent machine language program.
▪ But it interpret(translates) one line and any error or warning is there then it displays it and stops the program conversion until you solve that error.
▪ It translates programs line by line.