Introduction to Q-basic Editor
How to download and use Q-basic editor?
- Type download q-basic software for windows xp
- Click on first link(Note: link rank may change by google)
- Click on download button
- After clicking on download link again one window will open
- Again click on download arrow
- After clicking on download button software will start downloading.
- QBASIC.zip file will be downloaded to your computer , extract it and open QBASIC.EXE file
- After clicking on QBASIC.EXE one Q-basic editor will open see below image.
- Press ESC key to remove dialog box , now your editor is ready to write program, see below screen
- Now type your program, we have created a simple hello world program.
CLS is used to clear the screen.
PRINT is used to display something on screen
- Press (SHIFT + F5) or go to Run menu select start option to run your program
- Congratulations you have successfully created hello world program, your output window screen will look like this
How to save a program?
- Go to file menu click on save menu.
- When you click on save option one window will pop-up
- Type file name with extension .BAS and select proper drive to save your file finally click on ok.
How to open file?
- Go-to file menu select open option, one window will pop-up after clicking on open option
- Select your drive where your programs resides and select your q-basic file and click on ok