How to Install WAMP Server
- WAMP stands for Windows Apache MySQL PHP.
- WAMP Server is an open source software, which is free to
- Wamp is a combination of numbers of software that allows to develop dynamic website with Apache Server, MySQL database and PHP script language.
- It also provides the facility of PHPMYAdmin and SQLite manager to handle the database more easily and effectively.
1. Search Download Wamp Server on Google
2. Download Wamp
Download Wamp Server according to your need.
3. Save File
After clicking on download link file will be stared to download save that file to your computer
4. Click Run to Install
After download click on installer so that your installation will be started.
5. Click Next
6. Select Option I accept and then click on next.
7. Choose the directory and click next.
8. Select Additional Icon
You can select either one or both the check box and then click on next button.
9. Click Install
10. Installing Process
The installing process going on wait for while to install the wamp.
11. Click Next
12. Click Finish
The moment you click on finish button, your Wamp Server installed on your computer.
13. Take a look on Wamp Setting.
Look at your right hand side of your task bar, there was a small wamp icon in the shape of semi-circle.
Just left click on the icon and look at all the setting are available here. You can also change the setting according to your requirement.
14. Take a look on WampServer.
The WampServer shows all the configuration of all the software and also two tools on the left hand side. The first one is phpinfo() from there you can get information about the php and the second one is phpmyadmin, this is your database and you can create database by clicking on the phpmyadmin phpmyadmin will open see below image.